Mosaic's Site Search
Mosaic's successful 'exam
prep' training courses for PMI
our own courses using in-house expertises based on more than 25 years
experience working with PMI on standards development and other
have a 98% 1st time success rate for all candidates who've book
directly into a Mosaic course.
- Mentored Email™ self-paced education for PMP and CAPM available world-wide:
- PMP course fees AU$850 + GST (Australian residents only),
- CAPM course fees AU$750 + GST (Australian residents only).
- PMP and CAPM practice questions:
- Free Daily Question: A new question is Tweeted every day: Follow @PMPQuestions
See Today's Question + Tip of the Week then click through to the last weeks Q & As.
- Free Tests Questions + Answers: 30 PMP Questions + PMP Experience Calculator or 25 CAPM Questions.
- PMP or CAPM questions on-line? See our PM Final exam simulator. Buy a licence from $99.00
(PM Final is included in all of our PMP and CAPM courses)
- Melbourne Intensive course schedule - PMP & CAPM: our scheduled public classroom courses in Melbourne for the PMP and CAPM exams.
All courses are available for in-house delivery.
training is delivered using our one-on-one
mentoring to fit in with a
typical scheduler's busy
- Blended courses are also available, see more on our 1 Day intensive workshops: PTM 1 Day Public Workshops
- Free PMI-SP Tests Questions + Answers: 30 PMI-SP Questions
- Additional free resources to assist in study and work, including our:
- PM Resources and Reference Index, annotated references linking to a wide range of useful information,
- White Papers and Project Management Knowledge Index
- Our extensive Resources & Published Papers section
- The CIOB Project Time Management Qualification framework including
PTMC workshops and courses.
- PTMC One-on-One Mentored email™ course delivery
- PTMC 1 Day Public Workshops
- CIOB Complex Projects Contract 2013
- Stakeholder management methodology,
and tools [ visit
- Stakeholder Relationship Management Model (SRMM®) for organisations - www.stakeholdermapping.com
- Read the Stakeholder blog - www.stakeholder-management.com/blog/
- extensive Free
resources + paid scheduling courses and books
- Links to published papers, white papers and key resources focused on good scheduling practice
- The PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP) Credential: PMI-SP information.
- The CIOB Project Time Management Certificate (PTMC): CIOB PTMC information.
- Mosaic's One-on-One self-paced Mentored Email courses for the PMI-SP and PTMC examinations: One-on-One course details.
Practical Risk Management - Mosaic's Practical Risk Management Home Page; tools, templates, resources, and papers.
- PMI Standards and recommended
books stocked by Mosaic for immediate delivery.
- Books Page An extended list of standards, other interesting books and project management software self-help/self-training books with links to purchase.
- Go straight to our web-shop.
- Acquire PDUs
for PMI credential holders, CPD
for AIPM certification holders or simply focus on learning key project
- Skills development workshops from Mosaic's 'How To' Series. Including 'How To' develop Project Charters, Manage Risk and build Communication plans.
- Executive Workshops and Briefings on a range of advanced project management topics including our PM Master Class.
- Facilitated workshops to develop program or project specific Risk, Stakeholder or Schedule management plans.
Development & PM
Plan your personal career development using PMI's free PathPro™
- Undertake targeted Executive Project & Program Management Coaching or Mentoring - personal PM Coaching for working project and program managers.
- Tailored On-site Tutoring and Coaching to build project management skills and team capabilities within organisations
(techniques) and annotated
a wide range of project management resources
- Project Management Knowledge Index
- Published Conference Papers - Topical Index
- Published Conference Papers - Alphabetical Index
- White Papers
- Magazine Articles
- Casewatch legal reports
and Techniques Page
tools and techniques:
- Tools = selected Software Packages,
- Techniques include information on - 5-STEPS (schedule management), Earned Value Management (EVM), OPM3 and the Stakeholder Circle.
- Templates - the tools we use in our training courses and workshops for Stakeholder, Risk and Communication management
- OPM3 Home Page - Our page focused on OPM3 and the OPM3 ProductSuite, including:
- Product information and links to PMI's OPM3 sites,
- Assessment and improvement planning options for your organisation.
- Details of Mosaic's business
including our company overview,
- a list of our current and former clients & projects and courses & workshops,
- our press clipping, blogs and a brief history of the companies in the group.
- Contact Us - Email, telephone and address details
Mosaic Project Services Pty Ltd is a specialist Project Management company managed by people with over 30 years of practical experience gained working with clients in three continents. $ Billions of projects have been delivered "On Time and On Budget" using our unique range of skills [view project & client list]. The delivery of our services are managed through a combination of staff, contractors and allied businesses. The flexibility and depth of resources generated by this structure allows Mosaic (and our associated business partners) to meet the project needs of both large and small clients in a cost effective and efficient way. Many of the key business relationships within the Mosaic team and its associated network have lasted more than 20 years [view history] and are still delivering value to our clients on multiple projects around Australia. For additional information, visit our Company Profile page or read Mosaic's press clippings. Mosaic's managing principals are Dr Lynda Bourne, Director of Training, and Patrick Weaver, Managing Director.
Mosaic's trainers conduct a wide range of courses focused on PMI's PMP, CAPM and PMI-SP credentials, skill development workshops include our "How To" series and our advanced project management series. Topics include effective methodologies (Stakeholder Circle, Scheduling, etc) and effective planning and scheduling using a range of software tools. For additional information, visit our Training home page, or review the full list of our planned and completed public training courses world-wide. We are also pleased to recommend and sell a range of useful standards and books.
Project Management Coaching and Mentoring is offered to both organisations
PM Coaching is a way in which a project or program manager can benefit
from discussing alternative ideas and opinions with an experienced
coach and mentor to become
better able to make their own good decisions.
Mosaic has been heavily involved in the development of the Stakeholder Circle® methodology and tool from its inception. Mosaic manages the world-wide consultancy and training services for this exciting new project management tool [ see Stakeholder Circle® training page ].
global sales and marketing of the software are now managed by
Stakeholder Management Pty Ltd [ visit
the Stakeholder Management web site
Our on-site consultancy services are designed to provide value added support to our clients in-house project teams. The level of assistance offered by Mosaic's consultants is tailored to meet the specific requirements of each client. For additional information visit our Planning and Scheduling page, our OPM3 page or our Consultancy page. For some of our history see a brief overview of Patrick Weaver's role as the Managing Director of Micro Planning International Pty Ltd from 1987 to 1999.
Unfortunately projects occasionally run into problems. Mosaic can assist with claims preparation, assessment and management, negotiation, mediation, conciliation, and arbitration services, The key focus of our efforts is always to achieve an outcome that is the least damaging to our client. For additional information, visit our ADR and Dispute Management Services page.
Information and resources
Mosaic provides a wide range of resources to the project management community free of charge:
Visit our Published
- all published
papers have been selected for
presentation at conferences, many have been peer reviewed.
- Visit our Useful Links page - these are the web sites we find valuable.
PMP & CAPM questions, a
new question is Tweeted every day: Follow
- Visit our Tools page - some of the software packages we know and use.
- Visit our Techniques page - some of the methodologies and processes we use including OPM3, Stakeholder Circle®, 5-STEPS (scheduling) and Earned Value.
- Visit our Books page to purchase a range of PMI Standards, software training manuals and other recommended books.
Stakeholder Management: Home of the Stakeholder Circle® methodology and tool set - www.stakeholder-management.com
SRMM®: Home of the Stakeholder Relationship Management Maturity (SRMM®) model for organisations - www.stakeholdermapping.com
Organisational Stakeholder Management: Stakeholder Management for organisational change - www.stakeholdermapping.com.au
SRMM® Blog: Blogs focused on organisational stakeholder management maturity - http://stakeholdermanagement.wordpress.com
Mosaicproject's Blog: Our project management blog - http://mosaicprojects.wordpress.com